Breathe With Me

Breathe With Me

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Come Away With Me Teaser #2

         I lay on my back and take a deep, satisfied breath.  Oh, this is nice.  Warm late-summer day, good food, sexy man… Yes, it’s a really good day.  Suddenly, Luke is pulling my feet into his lap and he starts to rub.

     Make that a glorious day.

     “Oh, my.  You cook and give foot rubs.  I must be hallucinating.”  I hear him chuckle.

     “Hey, what’s this?”  He runs his thumb just above the arch on the inside of my right foot.

     Oh, that.

     “A tattoo.”

     He tickles my foot and I squirm and giggle.

     “Obviously, smart ass.  What does it say?”

     “It says ‘One Step at a Time’.” I reply and sigh as he continues to work magic on the sole of my foot.

     “In what language?”

     “Italian.” I reply.

     His finger traces the letters and I push up on my elbows and watch him.  When his eyes meet mine they’re on fire, and the muscles low, low in my stomach clench.

     “It’s sexy.” He grins.

     “Thanks.”  I grin back.

     “Do you have any more?”  He cocks his head to the side and reaches for my other foot.

     “Yes.”

     His eyes shoot to mine again and they narrow.

     “Where?”

     “Various places.”

     “I don’t see any others.”  His eyes skim up my bare legs, my arms, my chest.

     “The one on my foot is the only one visible with my clothes on, and that’s only when I’m barefoot,” I whisper.  Oh, this is fun! 

     He releases my foot.

     “Hey!  I was enjoying that foot rub.”

     He grabs my ankles and parts my legs, then crawls up my body on his hands and knees until his nose is almost touching mine.

     “I want to know where your other tattoos are, Natalie.”

     I bite my lip and shake my head.  Who can form words with his body so close?

     “You’re not going to tell me?” He leans in and lightly kisses the corner of my mouth.

     Again I shake my head no.

     “Maybe I’ll just have to find them.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment