Breathe With Me

Breathe With Me

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Come Away With Me... Teaser #1!

     Suddenly he’s kissing me and we’re on the move.  He stands with me in his arms and heads inside the house.  He’s carrying me like I weigh nothing, and it’s so… hot.
     “Where are we going?” I ask against his lips.
     “My bed.”
     Oh.
     “We didn’t clean up after breakfast.”
     “Later.”
     “We could get naked on the deck,” I suggest and bite his earlobe.
     He growls.  “No, my bed.”  We’re moving up the stairs.  “I’m getting you naked and plan to spend about a week in bed with you.”
     I can’t help but laugh.  “I have clients on Monday.”
     “Okay, but today and tomorrow you’re all mine.”
     “Yours?” I raise an eyebrow at him.
     “Mine.” He repeats and stands me gently at the side of his bed.  He grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it over my head. 
     “Sweet Jesus, you’re not wearing any underwear.”
     I grin.  “Nope.”

No comments:

Post a Comment