Breathe With Me

Breathe With Me

Friday, November 16, 2012

FIGHT WITH ME Teaser


“This is nice.” 

Nate’s running his fingers through my hair.  We are lounging on the plush sage green couch in the living room.  Nate lit a fire in the beautiful stone fireplace, and it’s warm and comfortable.  After our run on the beach I took a shower while he fixed lunch, then he joined me.

“How did your kitchen get stocked?” I ask and close my eyes, loving the way his fingers feel in my hair.

“I made some calls,” he murmurs.

“Must be nice to have minions.”

He chuckles and tugs playfully on my hair.  “I don’t have minions. I have millions.”

I hear the playfulness in his voice, but I keep my eyes closed.  I don’t want to know how much money he has.  I know he’s excellent at his job, and he is clearly wealthy. 

“None of my business,” I murmur.

“Don’t go to sleep on me.”

“You like it when I go to sleep on you.”  Hmm… he’s still playing with my hair, and the fire is warm.  “I don’t remember the last time I was this relaxed.  We have to come here often.”

“We can come here whenever you want, baby.”

Nate turned on the satellite radio while he was fixing lunch, and the music is flowing through the whole house through the sound system.  Jason Mraz is singing about not giving up and I smile.

“I love this song.”

“You do?”  I feel him reach for the remote and he turns up the volume.

I open my eyes and look up into his handsome face.  How did I get this lucky?

“You spoil me you know.”

“I hope so. That’s the goal.” His thumb brushes across my cheek. 

“You don’t need to.  I’m happy with just you.”

“This is me, baby.”

I sit up and cup his face in my hands.  His hair is still tied, and my fingers are itching to run through it.

“Can I take your hair down?” I ask.  His eyes flair.

“You can do whatever you want.”

I pull the tie out of his hair and run my fingers through the thick, ink black softness.  “Don’t cut it.”

“Okay.”  His arms are wrapped around me, and his eyes are traveling over my face, patiently watching me as I touch his hair, his face, his shoulders.

“You’re so handsome,” I whisper.

Nate leans down and lays his lips over mine, just resting them there, breathing me in.  I never knew such a light touch could be so intimate.  Finally, he kisses me sweetly and pulls back.

“I have something for you.” He whispers and I grin.

“It’s about time, ace.”  I quickly straddle his hips and settle my center over his crotch.  “This morning feels like days ago.”

Nate laughs up at me as he cups my ass in his hands and pulls me closer.  “Well, that’s not exactly what I meant, but I love the way you think, baby.”

“Oh,” I kiss his cheek and nibble over to his ear.  “What do you have for me?” I whisper.

“On second thought,” he wraps his arms around my middle and before I know it I’m on my back across the couch, tucked under him.  “This is an excellent idea.”

1 comment: